Court of Harvesters
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
After countless ages spent under the rule of Sire Denathrius, authority in Revendreth is now shared amongst the Court of Harvesters. These noble venthyr carry out the sacred duty of redeeming prideful souls.
The Court of Harvesters are those venthyr who bear the seven Medallions created in Sinfall by Sire Denathrius, each containing a fraction Denathrius' power, and allowing Denathrius to see the actions of each Harvester. The Medallions give each Harvester authority of their respective Ward and duties otherwise, as well as great power. There is an area between Sinfall and Castle Nathria with the same name. The Harvesters were originally created in Sinfall, but of the original Harvesters only three remain: Prince Renathal, The Curator, and The Stonewright.
- The Accuser — Harvester of Pride, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Ceremony Ward, normally residing in the Halls of Atonement.
- The Countess — Harvester of Desire, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Castle Ward, residing in Redelav Tower.
- The Curator — Harvester of Avarice, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Catacombs Ward, normally residing in their manor in the Archivam.
- The Fearstalker — Harvester of Dread, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Forest Ward, normally residing at the Fearstalker's Lodge.
- The Stonewright — Harvester of Wrath, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Military Ward, residing at Dominance Keep.
- The Tithelord — Harvester of Envy, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Village Ward, residing in the Caretaker's Manor.
- Prince Renathal — Former Harvester of Dominion, bearer of its Medallion, formerly residing in Darkwall Tower, now in Sinfall within the Ember Ward.
- The Caretaker — Former Harvester of Envy, formerly residing at their own Manor in the Village Ward. They were replaced by the Tithelord.
- The sins of Revendreth of each Medallion seems to be based off of the Roman Catholic Seven Deadly Sins.
By the end of the and storylines, the Fearstalker and the Tithelord have been killed and their Medallions claimed, Prince Renathal has recovered his Medallion, the Accuser has recovered her Medallion, and the Curator and the Countess have both willingly given their Medallions to Prince Renathal, with the purpose of empowering the for Renathal to become the new ruler of Revendreth. It is unclear if this means that Prince Renathal will become the new Sire. This could mean that the Harvesters of Dominion, Dread, and Envy all need replacements on the Court for things to go back to normal, if the traditional roles were maintained.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-23): Added.