Courtyard of Lights
During this part of the instance, Illidan is to be escorted to the portals to shut them down to move into Azshara's Palace.
Illidan says as follows:
- Over here! In the shadows! (Starcraft 2 reference when a Protoss Stalker is built. "I am here in the shadows.")
- I think we stand a better chance fighting along side one another.
- Wait before continuing
- Explain your presence.
- Talk with me now.
- Are you here to help?
- Cloaks the party
We now hide in shadows, Hidden from our enemies.
- Come with me if you like to live long enough to see me save this world!
- So many demons. Not enough time. Or I've seen a Guardian Demon slaughter a hundred elves. Tread lightly.
- I'll hold them back so we get past. Be ready.
- My magic is fading. I'm going through!
- They come endlessly from the palace. Or They will get what they deserve. In due time.
- The stench of sulfur and brimstone. These portals are as foul as the demons themselves.
- Cut this one down from the shadows.
- Let us shut down this final portal and finish this.
- The demons should be leaving. We'll be in the palace in no time.
- The demons are no longer pouring from the palace. We can move ahead.
- Too easy.
- Waitng to attack.
- Attack, I don't like to be kept waiting.
- I'll let you have the first kill. Don't make me regret that.
- Patience is not one of my virtues.
- They stand unaware that their deaths are moments away.
- Death to the Legion!
- My blades hunger.
- This won't hurt a bit.
- Orders you to destroy portal
- Shut down the portal, and we'll continue.
- Destroy the crystal so we can move on.
- Destroy the portal energy focus!
- Smash the crystal. We need to move.
- Were leaving, stay close.