110 (Requires 110)
Investigate the events of the Waning Crescent.
- Allow Oculeth to Teleport You
- Examine the Broken Telemancy Beacon
- Search the Waning Crescent
- Reunite with Silgryn
Thalyssra is right to be concerned!
The network has not responded to my attempts to re-establish connection with the Waning Crescent. I do not know what happened, but given the circumstances I believe it prudent to investigate in person.
<Name>, would you do the honors? I will send you as close to the Waning Crescent as I can.
Elisande... how could you?
Someone must have informed the Grand Magistrix of Vanthir's involvement in the rebellion. Such violence is...
Elisande... How could you?
- 16450 XP
- Oculeth walks up to the teleport pad then points to it as he speaks.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: No need to delay. Onto the pad with you.
- You step onto it to prepare for transport. Oculeth starts casting.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: I will get you as close to the Crescent as I can. We will be in touch.
- You end up at Artisan's Gallery, in one of the safehouses for .
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Hmph. Not as close as I'd like, but it will have to do. Be careful.
The Waning Crescent is full of Duskwatch Punishers, demons, and dead and captured civilians.
Upon examining the Broken Telemancy Beacon:
- The Telemancy Beacon lies in several pieces. A faint buzzing sound emanates from the cracked crystal core.
- Oculeth's voice is audible through the noise, but the words are too indistinct to make out.
- Whoever destroyed this beacon intended to cut off all contact with the outside world.
- Upon approaching Silgryn
- Silgryn says: There you are! Over here!
- Silgryn says: Elisande knows about Vanthir's involvement with the rebellion. He is gone.
On complete, and on accepting the next two quests:
- Silgryn says: I will move ahead and clear out a safe haven for the survivors. Stay strong, my friend.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.