|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Experience||20,560 (at level 110)|
38 80 (at level 110)
I know dat. You know dat. Everyone in de gang knows dat.
But we need to make sure dat everyone who sees our inn knows dat too.
We need something big... Something like a massive gold tusk!
I don't know where we'd find one of those, but I got a plan.
Dere's a huge saurolisk in de oasis. Bring me one of its giant bones and I'll take care of de rest.
("Bloodcrest: Large saurolisk who pounces on his prey from above.")
You will also receive:
If dis doesn't work, we can always be de Bloody Rib Gang.
Oh yeah, I can work with dis.
- Man'zul says: This one'll just be between us, eh, <name>? A Goldtusk secret.
Bloodcrest is found at, on the southern cliffs overlooking the oasis.
- Man'zul says: Well it sure isn't gold, but I can carve it to look like a tusk.
- Man'zul begins floating out of the inn.
- Man'zul says: Come on, I know just where to mount this... tusk, so everyone sees it.
- Man'zul says: We gotta come up with some impressive stories about the hulking dire troll we tore this tusk off of!
- Man'zul places the "tusk" right above the entrance to the inn.
- Man'zul says: Now everyone'll know this is the Goldtusk Inn!
- Man'zul floats back inside.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.