|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
|Location||The Thundercaller, Orgrimmar or Tirisfal Glades|
The three crewmen on this airship seem to share dialogs:
- <Grumbles> I still don't know how we managed to snake through Thousand Needles without a scratch, only to crash and burn in the Shimmering Flats!
- I am impressed that pine tree branches don't seem to damage our ship much. Not that it excuse the three times we've crashed into some forest.
- I'd never thought I'd get to see Teldrassil... I certainly never thought we'd crash into Teldrassil.
- <Grumbles> You'd think it would be hard to crash a zeppelin into the ocean. You'd think it would be even harder to do it four separate times!
- <Grumbles> I guess those mountains came out of nowhere... all five times!
- <Grumbles> I wish I could say we've managed to avoid crash landing into lakes. I wish I could say we've only crashed into a lake once... but we've managed to crash into four separate lakes, including Lordamere Lake!
- We've managed to squeeze through Thunder Bluff twice now!
He may be related to Tevs Rusthammer.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Model updated.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.