||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Crewman Sparkfly is a member of The Thundercaller, the zeppelin that runs between Orgrimmar and Brill.
He's rather tired of repairing the same thing over and over again due to the amount of times they hit mountains, but he enjoys watching Quickfix fall over board time and time again.
The three crewmen on this airship seem to share dialogs:
- <Grumbles> I still don't know how we managed to snake through Thousand Needles without a scratch, only to crash and burn in the Shimmering Flats!
- I am impressed that pine tree branches don't seem to damage our ship much. Not that it excuse the three times we've crashed into some forest.
- I'd never thought I'd get to see Teldrassil... I certainly never thought we'd crash into Teldrassil.
- <Grumbles> You'd think it would be hard to crash a zeppelin into the ocean. You'd think it would be even harder to do it four separate times!
- <Grumbles> I guess those mountains came out of nowhere... all five times!
- <Grumbles> I wish I could say we've managed to avoid crash landing into lakes. I wish I could say we've only crashed into a lake once... but we've managed to crash into four separate lakes, including Lordamere Lake!
- We've managed to squeeze through Thunder Bluff twice now!