Crimson Scourge is a passive level 63 Blood death knight ability.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now causes auto attacks on targets infected your with to have a chance to make your next or cost no runes and reset its cooldown.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now increases the damage of Pestilence by 50% (up from 10%) and now also increases the damage of diseases by 30%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The responsiveness of many abilities and effects has been improved, including Crimson Scourge.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Changed into a passive ability?
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Redesigned slightly. Instead of a 50/100% chance to make the next Blood Boil free when Plague Strike is used on a target with Blood Plague, the talent now gives a 5/10% chance to provide a free Blood Boil when the death knight lands any melee attack on a Blood Plagued target.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.