We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Every time the rogue hits with their poisoned weapons, there is a 50% chance of the victim being slowed for 12 seconds.
- Has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Useful in PvP and instances to slow runners.
- Only affects movement speed, does not affect attack speed.
- Crippling Poison, Shiv, and combined allow a form of kiting.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-31): "Crippling Poison now reduce the movement of targets by 50% (was 30%). The reduction remains at 30% in PvP situations."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now learned at level 38 (was 24).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 24 (was 19).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Assassination.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced . Slow reduced to 50%, down from 70%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Effect and duration reduced.