Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera|
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera is a hunter talent, available at level 15.
- This talent's name is likely a reference to the 2000 martial arts film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-12-18): "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now work correctly with the Glyph of Mirrored Blades."
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now interact correctly with Glyph of Deterrence."
- Hotfix (2013-12-11): "Deterrence modified by the talent Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now correctly provide immunity to physical interrupt effects."
- Hotfix (2013-09-19): "Deterrence should now correctly have a 5-second cooldown after using a charge for Hunters with the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera talent."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent and redesigned. Reduces the cooldown of Disengage by 10 sec, and the cooldown of Deterrence by 60 sec.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.