||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Crusade (3 ranks)
- Retribution, Tier 1
- Increases the damage of your Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, and Templar's Verdict by 10/20/30%, and the damage and healing of your Holy Shock by 10/20/30%. In addition, for 15 sec after you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, your next Holy Light heals for an additional 100/200/300%.
Crusade is a paladin talent in the Retribution tree which improves [Crusader Strike], [Hammer of the Righteous], [Templar's Verdict], [Holy Shock] and [Holy Light]. You will need to spend 3 points in Retribution to max it.
- The range of spells affected allows it to boost any specialization, making it desirable for all kinds of paladins.
- The talent has 2 main effects:
- Increases damage (and healing) done by several key abilities, with 2 available for each specialization.
- Allows for a very mana-efficient Holy Light cast following a kill. This allows the paladin to heal himself very cheaply following combat.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now also has a proc on kill to increase the healing done by the paladin's next Holy Light by 100/200/300% for 15 seconds, in addition to its current effects.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. No longer increases the paladin's damage against Humanoids, Demons, Undead and Elementals. Instead increases the damage of Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Templar's Verdict, and the healing of Holy Shock. Also moved from tier 4 to tier 1.