Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Crusade Engineer Spitzpatrick
|Location||Valley of Echoes, Icecrown|
- "We need fuel, and they need to die. We call that a 'win-win.'"
- Crusade Engineer Spitzpatrick says: Dying must have completely destroyed your ability to preform simple arithmetic. Can't you see that there is no way you're going to make that structure's layout work? It'll collapse!
- Crusade Architect Silas says: How dare you! I am the chief architect here and I make the final call on layouts! If you have a problem with my plans, feel free to file a grievance with Highlord Fordring. Now if you don't mind, I have work to attend!
- After a player completes , Crusade Engineer Spitzpatrick will phase in to existence for that player.
- After a player completes , Crusade Engineer Spitzpatrick will phase out of existence for that player and will no longer be available.
- His TCG artwork is used as the header image for hotfix blog articles on the official site.