||The subject of this article could only be obtained prior to patch 7.0.3.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Not to be confused with Crystallized Fel (mission).
- Crystallized Fel
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Infuse your Legendary ring with greater power, up to item level 169.
- Requires Level 100
Crystallized Fel is used to upgrade the player's legendary ring: [Sanctus, Sigil of the Unbroken], [Thorasus, the Stone Heart of Draenor], [Etheralus, the Eternal Reward], [Maalus, the Blood Drinker] or [Nithramus, the All-Seer].
This item drops from Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel on Normal, Heroic and Mythic mode once every week after completing [100R] We Don't Need No Library Card. It can also be purchased from Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle and Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador for 1250 .
It does not drop from the LFR version of the encounter.
- Since Crystallized Fel increases the ring's ilevel by 3, it will take 20 weeks of raiding to fully upgrade the legendary ring if you kill Archimonde every lockout.
- It will take 25,000 [Valor] to fully upgrade the ring if you do not kill Archimonde at all. Since there is an effective weekly cap of 4875 Valor (depending on which Bonus Event is active), it will take a minimum of 6 weeks to do.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed with Legion release.
- Hotfix (2016-01-04): Players who have acquired the most powerful rewards from Khadgar's Legendary questline may now purchase Crystallized Fel from Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador or Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle for 1250 Valor.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.
Removed from game