Culling the Coven
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Heartsbane minions slain (25)
If the mine really was their objective, I can only imagine they'd have even more forces in there.
My men and I may be able to take care of the remnants out here, but if an even bigger force comes out of that mine, we're not going to stand a chance.
While you're hunting down the matron with this wicker contraption, do you think you could... you know... soften them up a bit?
You will receive:
- 19 80
- 16,450 XP
Did you go into the mines? What was it like in there?
Wait... you're telling me it was even worse in the mines?
You know what? Just don't tell me about it. So long as you killed... whatever was in there... I think we'll be okay.
Pick up , then interact with the Dormant Ravager before heading out.
The ravager has three abilities:
- Rusty Claws — Swipe twice with your claws, dealing Physical damage to enemies in front Instant (1 sec cooldown)
- Reaping Blades — Slash madly with your claws, dealing Physical damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 seconds Channeled (10 sec cooldown)
- Bloody Leap 30-40 yd range — Leap to the target location. Deals Physical damage to enemies in front upon landing. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
Valid targets include:
- Heartsbane Acolyte
- Jagged Hound
- Blighted Essence
- Curseformed Servitor
- Blighted Fiend
- Curseformed Thrasher
Don't bother counting - there are way more than 25 mobs between the mouth and the end of the cave.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.