120 (Requires 120)
Seek answers in the Chamber of Heart about the corrupted item.
<There appears to be something unusual about this particular item. Perhaps someone in the chamber can speak to its origin.>
You will unlock access to the following: Titanic Purification
You will also receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Find something interesting?
Titanic Purification system available.
Speak with Wrathion in the Chamber of Heart:
- Is there something amiss, <name>? You seem... preoccupied.
Can you tell me anything about this corrupted item?
- It seems that N'Zoth's corruption has imbued this item with considerable power... though it also comes with considerable risk.
- Perhaps MOTHER possesses the means to purify it.
Speak with MOTHER:
- Warning: Anomalous elements detected in immediate vicinity of champion unit.
- Titanic Purification system standing by.
Tell me about the Titanic Purification process.
- Titanic Purification terminates elements of corruption from designated object.
- User input required for process initiation.
- Do you wish to activate the Titanic Purification system?
Activate the Titanic Purification system.
Note that this does not actually purify the item, just yet. Speak with MOTHER again after completing the quest to open the Titanic Purification interface.
- Faction intro:
- Unlocks if players have not already acquired a corrupted item
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.