|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+75 Order of Embers
Use the Frost Breath Potion to put out the fires.
- Fires extinguished (20)
I imagine the fires spread while I was down here, yes? First order of business then; making sure the town doesn't burn down! Help solve that problem and I shall be free to assist you in... whatever it is?
Let's see... Yes! Here! Take these. They proved to be bit too... intense for most people, but you seem like a stout sort.
Just be sure you're facing the fires when you use them, and I'm certain those fires will be out in no time!
You will receive:
If we don't stop the fires, they could spread!
Ah wonderful! The fires are out and your breath smells minty fresh!
- Warren Ashton says: The town is in good hands, so would you kindly explain what is going on?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Master Ashton, we have been sent by Lady Lucille Waycrest to find you.
- Warren Ashton says: So I gathered... but why me?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Lady Lucille has reforged the Order of Embers. Using ancient texts as our guide, we will fight these witches as we once battled the Drust.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: She found an alchemical recipe that was effective in the past. She requests that you attempt to recreate the formula.
- Warren Ashton says: Lady Lucille thinks it might be useful, I assume? Well, let's see it!
- Warren Ashton says: Fascinating! A remarkable formulation! Very flammable!
- Warren Ashton says: Inquisitor, it will be my distinct pleasure to assist you and the Lady Lucille in this task.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: I am very glad to hear that, Master Ashton.
- Warren Ashton says: You put out those fires and I'll set up what we need in the lab. Oh, what fun this shall be!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: <name> will assist you in whatever you might need, Master. I will go see if I can't help Mayor Royston.
Mayor Leandro Royston offers another quest in town, .
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
Good heavens! They set that building on fire! It seems the bucket brigade could use a hand. Let's see... Yes! Here! It was an experiment in breath mints. They proved to be bit too chilly for most people here in town but you seem like a stout sort. Just be sure you're facing the fires when you bite down on them, and I'm certain those fires will be out in no time!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.