Curse of Shadow
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 2.4.3.
|Curse of Shadow|
- increases the damage bonus effect.
- reduces the target's chance to resist.
- increases the range to 33/36 yds.
- reduces generated threat.
Tips and tactics
This spell was always used before using to increase the effectiveness of the enslave. The demon was less likely to resist, and the curse remained in effect while the demon is enslaved, decreasing the chance that it wwould break the enslave early.
The Voidwalker's is Shadow-based, so this helped the voidwalker to hold aggro.
It was helpful on raid bosses when you have multiple people attacking with Shadow and/or Arcane spells.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): This spell has been removed. Its function has been replaced by .
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now has a duration of 2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Added. (Level 44)