Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Curse of Weakness
|Curse of Weakness|
Curse of Weakness is a warlock honor talent, available at rank 19, that reduces the physical damage dealt by a target.
- In Diablo II, Necromancers possess a curse called Weaken, which drains/saps the strength from their enemies.
- Curse of Weakness is a rare warlock spell in the The Witchwood expansion for Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Warlocks refer to this as a "balance change.""
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an honor talent. Now reduces Physical damage done by 25% (up from 10%) but lasts for 10 seconds (down from 2 minutes).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Reduces physical damage done instead of reducing attack power. No longer reduces armor.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Effect has been slightly reduced.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Effect reduced at higher levels.