Curse of the Necrodark
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+250 Highmountain Tribe|
Journey to Highmountain Summit.
It is clear that the Old Gods have long sought to control Highmountain. Their covetous desire speaks to the power of this land, and the strength of the spirits that echo through its peaks and valleys.
They will not take our sacred mountain, <name>. Not while I draw breath.
Come. Let us take back the summit from the forces that would corrupt it.
You will receive:
This is bad, <name>.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Long ago, the Old Gods sought to claim Highmountain. Their campaign was led by a terrible creature of nightmare… Uul'gyneth the Darkness.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln gathered heroes from among the tribes. They fought against Uul'gyneth's servants, the Necrodark… but the forces of shadow were too great to overcome.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: So Huln devised another plan. Wards were placed to lock away the Old Gods' influence. Though the general survived, Uul'gyneth's essence was trapped.
- Mayla Highmountain says: All this time, the Necrodark have been lurking in the shadows, waiting to call forth their master.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Indeed. And when I left the mountain to visit Mulgore, the wards weakened just enough to let the Darkness seep through.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: The last ward was placed at Highmountain Summit. That is where we must go. Just as Huln stood with his allies, so we must band together.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.