Cyanigosa is a powerful blue dragon located in the Violet Hold. She has been sent there by Malygos as the supreme commander of the invading forces to release the prisoners and enter Dalaran itself. She is the final boss encountered in this instance.
Cyanigosa in World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to the Warcraft manga or comics.
||This section is a lore stub.
Malygos chose Cyanigosa to execute his machinations because of her unquestionable loyalty. She did not flinch when her master withdrew into madness; she did not falter when he commandeered Azeroth's ley lines; and she will not fail to eradicate all who defy him.
- Uncontrollable Energy — Cyanigosa releases a torrent of Arcane energy, inflicting Arcane damage to all players in front of her. In addition, any player hit by Uncontrollable Energy take additional Arcane damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Tail Sweep — Cyanigosa swings her tail, inflicting Physical damage to all players in a cone behind her, interrupting their spell casting.
- Blizzard — Cyanigosa calls down a blizzard that lasts 8 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. and slowing the movement speed of all players in a selected area by 40%.
- Arcane Vacuum — Cyanigosa summons all players to her.
- Mana Destruction — Cyanigosa destroys a player's mana every 2 sec. for 8 sec, inflicting Arcane damage equal to the amount of mana destroyed.
Fairly easy tank and spank. Tank should aggro her and tank her facing away from the group to get away from the breath. Periodically she does Uncontrollable energy, which can be dispelled. Also she will randomly summon everyone to the middle and throw them back. The teleport is an aggro wipe. Character Pets do not get their aggro wiped, however, so make sure the main tank taunts Cyanigosa right after the teleportation.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.3.0.
Cyanigosa in her elf form.
- A valiant defense, but this city must be razed. I will fulfill Malygos's wishes myself!
- We finish this now, champions of Kirin Tor! (In audio, she says "the Kirin Tor!", but in-game text omits 'the'.)
- Breath Attack
- Shiver and die!
- Am I interrupting?
- Special Attack
- The world has forgotten what true magic is! Let this be a reminder!
- Who among you can withstand my power?
- I will end the Kirin Tor!
- Dalaran will fall!
- So ends your defiance of the Spell-Weaver!
- Perhaps... we have... underestimated... you.
This section contains information exclusive to Hearthstone and is considered non-canon.
Cyanigosa appears as one of the bosses that can be encountered in the Dalaran Heist single-player experience in the Rise of Shadows expansion for Hearthstone.
Notes and trivia