- Not to be confused with Dagg (child).
|Occupation||Master of dis guys|
|Location||Daggermaw Ravine, Frostfire Ridge|
He is found in a Thunderlord Cage at two locations in Frostfire Ridge:
- On the northeast side of Grom'gar near Beastmaster Torash at (where Horde players likely ran into him on )
- In central Daggermaw Ravine on the north side of the valley at
Once freed, he yells out to the ones who "captured" him, to catch their attention, and runs off as a distraction for the Commander.
Disguising himself as Dagg'um Ty'gor, a two-headed ogre mage, he can be found in Mar'gok's Overwatch.
Though his disguises in Gorgrond and Nagrand are very simplistic, even compared to his cages in Frostfire, they seem to be more than enough to fool the other ogres.
Given his use of disguises, diversions, his penchant for the word unanimous, and his nature as a subtlety rogue, he appears to be very intelligent for a one headed ogre.
Dagg can be found hiding in Uncrowned Vault, with a nice disguise comprised of a top hat, glasses, fake mustache and a leaf.
As a garrison follower
Dagg is recruited as a level 90 uncommon subtlety rogue follower with , which counters Deadly Minions. Despite being in Frostfire Ridge in areas frequented by Horde players while questing, he can in fact be recruited by both Factions.
- Dis Guys a Tree - Disguised as a tree.
- In 'cage'
- Shhh! Don't let dem see us talkin' or you blow my cover!
- 'Released' first time
- Dunno how dem orcs keep catchin' me. <Dagg snickers disarmingly.>
- 'Released' second time
- Dagg tanks you, friend! <Dagg lets out a guttural chuckle.>
- Dagg is unanimous in dis.
- On approach in Gorgrond
- Shh! Act natural.
- Gorgrond gossip
Don' blow Dagg's cover!
Dey never question a tree.
Dagg is unanimous in dis.
- You best boss Dagg ever had. Dagg is unanimous in dis.
- Always be looking for Dagg.
- You find more treasure?
- Dis guys Dagg!
I need you to come on patrol with me.
- Uncrowned Vault
- Dagg find da big treasure dis time!
- To date, Dagg is the only known individual besides Gul'dan to have traveled from the alternate Draenor to main-universe Azeroth.
- "Dis guys" is a mispronunciation of "disguise" that is short for "this guy is a ___".
Given the fact he is a subtlety rogue, his future self may be Dagg'um Ty'gor. If so, he would have been magically given an extra head by Gul'dan in the prime timeline. Its also possible Dagg is fused with Ty'gor later also through the Altar of Storms, given the amount of independence the two have.
Supporting a connection between the two, Dagg is seen using the name Dagg'um Ty'gor while using a fake prop head in Nagrand as part of his two headed ogre disguise. Another direct connection is made between the theme of hiding behind trees and the fact that the description of Dagg'um Ty'gor in World of Warcraft Miniatures Game said that he was sure that nobody can see him behind trees.
His repeated use of the phrase "Dagg is unanimous in dis" may be a subtle nod to this, as usually two-headed ogre's heads think in unison, and are unanimous on all things. Ironically, the quote from the TCG implies that his heads are in fact Not in unison.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.