|Occupation||Leader of Scourge forces in Dalaran|
One of the dreadlords left in Lordaeron after the Legion's defeat, Dalvengyr and his kinsmen were not aware of Archimonde's destruction, and continued to wait for word from him as they stood their posts.
After Kael'thas repaired the observatories in Dalaran's ruins, Dalvengyr led a force of undead into his territory and destroyed his outlying outposts. Garithos ordered Kael to defend Dalaran at all costs, but then removed his foot soldiers, cavalry and support teams (all human and dwarven troops). Kael was faced with a suicide mission until Lady Vashj arrived with her naga forces. Together, they destroyed Dalvengyr's bases and slew the dreadlord.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- There is also a server named Dalvengyr.
Level 10 Dalvengyr Statistics in Warcraft III
|Carrion Swarm||Sleep||Vampiric Aura||Rain of Chaos|
|Dalvengyr's abilities in Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne.|
- 1150 HP (same as a regular dreadlord)
- 870 MP (+45% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 44-54 hero melee damage (same as a regular dreadlord)
- 6 hero armor (same as a regular dreadlord)
- 42 Strength Primary Attribute (same as a regular dreadlord)
- 25 Agility (same as a regular dreadlord)
- 58 Intelligence (+45% more than a regular dreadlord)
- Carrion Swarm (multiple target damage in a line)
- Sleep (incapacitates enemy)
- Vampiric Aura (aura that makes melee attacks regain HP on their attacks)
- Rain of Chaos (calls down an infernal with AoE stun where it lands)
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added.