|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Damage Shield is a protection warrior talent which causes normal and blocked melee hits taken to reflect damage equal to 10/20% of the warrior's block value.
- Staple for AoE tanking/farming. Reflected damage can crit and is affected by armor and abilities/buffs which increase damage by percentage.
- Synergizes with that increases block value.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): This ability will no longer trigger any chance-on-hit effects from the warrior or the opponent it damages.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Fixed a bug which caused this ability to benefit from .
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Rank 1 of this ability now works properly.