Dampen Harm is a level 75 monk talent.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-26): "Dampen Harm will now calculate its damage reduction % based on the size of the hit before Stagger (was after)."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 seconds, based on the size of the attack, with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now affects attacks that deal 15% of more of maximum health (down from 20%), and reduces the damage by 30% (down from 50%).
- Hotfix (2013-11-04): "Dampen Harm should no longer incorrectly activate from having their health reduced through Void Shift or Spirit Link Totem."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Can now be used while stunned, and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.