Dance of the Laughing Skull (WC2 Human)
|Previous: Siege of Vanguard|
|Next: The Bitter Taste of Victory|
|Alternate level: The Eye of Dalaran|
|Dance of the Laughing Skull|
|Campaign: Human Campaign|
|Place: Blade's Edge Mountains|
|Outcome: Alliance Expedition victory|
|Commanders and leaders|
|Casualties and losses|
|template | talk | edit|
You have proven your strength in battle, but none can stand against the combined might of the Horde. We of the Laughing Skull clan, however, seek advantage from the turmoil of this war. With the aid of your strongest warriors, our clan can gain dominance over the northern clans of Draenor.
You must secure the passes across the Blade's Edge Mountains and destroy the stronghold of the Thunderlord clan that dwell there. We will supply you with warriors and supplies culled from our villages. In return, we will give you the Book of Medivh, which we seized from Ner'zhul's stronghold before your armies could destroy it.
- Destroy all enemy forces
- All your Heroes must survive
- This is the only mission in the game where the player is supplied a mage, paladin, death knight, and ogre mage with all their spells. As such, this mission is rather unique due to this unusual, and powerful setup.
- As the two paladins with Turalyon are one of the only three sources of healing, it is recommended to make sure they stay alive.
- The beginning narration is by the orc narrator here.
- While the human cursor is used, the alerts are done by an orcish voice.
- In this mission, the Laughing Skull units produced by the Alliance Expedition are blue, the color of the Flowerpicker clan.