Dark Iron Brewer
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Grim Guzzler, Blackrock Depths|
After talking and drinking with him, if done in quick succession you'll become very drunk. If you loot the Mug of Dire Brew he drops from the floor you will get , which turns you into a Dark Iron dwarf upon drinking.
The whole drinking conversation in which he ultimately drops his mug:
- Don't bother me, <class>! I have two whole cauldrons of bubbling brew here and I must ensure they taste just right!
- If they don't, then Master Coren Direbrew will flay and boil me!
May I help you taste?
- I wouldn't do this on any other day, but... I'm thirsty and I hate drinking alone.
- Bottoms up!
- This is good stuff! But it's a little weak. I think I'll add a more garlic breath to it...
- Not bad, not bad... But it's missing spice! How about adding scorpid venom? Yes! That'll fix it right up!
- It's shaping up! But it needs more kick. Yep, you guessed it... Let's wash yesterday's socks in the cauldron... Mmmh, delicious!
- This is good stuff! But I think it's a little flat. Let's round it out with a few squishy basilisk eyeballs...
- This is getting good! It really warms the stomach! And <name>, I have to say, you're a sharp dressing <fellow/lass>!
- Now where was I? I yeah... So I said to her, "But I need you! I need you!"... and she just laughed and slithered away! It's the honest truth, <name>. Naga can be so cruel!
- Yes <ma'am/sir> , this is quite a drink! Quite a drink indeed!
- Let's sing a song!
- Brew, brawl,
- Brew, brawl!
- A Dark Iron's life for me!
- Hah hah! <Name>, I like you!
After each adjustment of the brew, the player will encourage the brewer with:
- Let's taste more!
- Another drink!
- Oh... I'm feeling groggy...
- He can mention his naga lover — who by the way seems not to like him back.
- His brew master is Coren Direbrew, infamous leader of the Dark Iron Guzzlers who attack Brewfest.
- His comment on adding basilisk eyeballs was originally "gnome eyeballs".
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Added.