Dark Iron Guzzler
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Durotar and Dun Morogh|
The Dark Iron Guzzlers raid the Brewfest grounds every half-hour during the event under Coren Direbrew's orders. They attack both Dun Morogh and Durotar indiscriminately, seeking only to end the festivities. They are not fought directly like the Shade of the Horseman during Hallow's End but instead must be incapacitated by players who must drink and then throw a at them. If players fail to defend the free beer kegs for five minutes, the dwarves will destroy the kegs and players must wait for them to be rebuilt and restocked.
- Defeating them makes the Dark Iron Mole Machine Wreckage appear.
- Punt- Knocks the aggressor far away.
- Drink it all boys!
- Did someone say "Free Brew"?
- It's not a party without some crashers!
- DRINK! BRAWL! DRINK! BRAWL!
- No one expects the Dark Iron dwarves!
- The Guzzlers have no true offensive abilities, as they are not fought, the Punt is merely used on players in a close proximity and deals no damage.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.