||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.2.0.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
The subject of this article or section is part of Brewfest, a seasonal event that lasts two weeks. Once the event has run its course, this will no longer be available until next year, but there are no guarantees.
The Dark Iron Guzzlers raid the Brewfest grounds every half-hour during the event under Coren Direbrew's orders. They attack both Dun Morogh and Durotar indiscriminately, seeking only to end the festivities. They are not fought directly like the Shade of the Horseman during Hallow's End but instead must be incapacitated by players who must drink and then throw a [Alcohol-Free Brewfest Sampler] at them. If players fail to defend the free beer kegs for five minutes, the dwarves will destroy the kegs and players must wait for them to be rebuilt and restocked.
- Punt- Knocks the aggressor far away.
- Drink it all boys!
- Did someone say "Free Brew"?
- It's not a party without some crashers!
- DRINK! BRAWL! DRINK! BRAWL!
- No one expects the Dark Iron dwarves!
- The Guzzlers have no true offensive abilities, as they are not fought, the Punt is merely used on players in a close proximity and deals no damage.