Dark Iron Herald
|Dark Iron Herald|
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
|Location||Dun Morogh and Orgrimmar|
The Dark Iron Herald is an NPC related to the Brewfest holiday. Every 30 minutes at the main Brewfest grounds just outside of Ironforge and Orgrimmar, Dark Iron Guzzlers attack the festival. This individual announces the battle and the result. He is never seen.
- Attack begins
- No one expects the Dark Iron dwarves!
- It's not a party without some crashers!
- Dark Iron Song
- Dark Iron Herald says: Oh, we're from Blackrock Mountain,
- We've come ta drink yer brew!
- Dark Iron dwarves, they do not lie,
- And so yeh know it's true!
- Dark Iron Herald says: Yeh will not try our bitter,
- Yeh will not serve our ale!
- But have Brewfest without our lot?
- Just try it, and ye'll fail!
- Dark Iron Herald says: So lift a mug to Coren,
- And Hurley Blackbreath too!
- This drink is weak, without much kick,
- But oi! At least it's brew!
- Dark Iron Herald says: We'll drink yer stout and lager,
- Drain all the pints and kegs!
- We'll drink and brawl and brawl and drink,
- 'til we can't feel our legs!
- Dark Iron Herald says: And when the brew's all missin'
- Ta Shadowforge we'll hop,
- A bitter toast ta Ragnaros...
- ... but bring him not a drop!
- Dark Irons win
- Dark Iron Herald yells: We did it boys! Now back to the Grim Guzzler and we'll drink to the <#> that were injuredl[sic]!
- Alliance wins
- Dark Iron Herald yells: RETREAT!! We've already lost <#> and we can't afford to lose any more!!
- Horde wins
- Dark Iron Herald yells: RETREAT!! We've taken a beating and had <#> casualties!
- Dark Iron Herald yells: We can't keep taking these losses! FALL BACK!!
- He shares the same model with Kam Deepfury, Dark Iron Rifleman, Dark Iron Dwarf, and the dwarven version of Dark Strand Adept.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.