Dark Iron Invader
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
4 - 20 (common version)|
5 - 21 (uncommon version)
57 - 393 (common)|
61 - 422 (uncommon)
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
|Location||Ironforge Airfield, Dun Morogh|
There are two slightly different versions of this mob:
- The more common ones are engaged in combat with the Dun Morogh Mountaineers and Airfield Guards. These will instantly disappear and then respawn upon death, likely to make easier to complete.
- The less common ones can be found scattered throughout the airfield, not engaged in combat. These do not respawn quickly, and they have no abilities.
Neither version drops any loot or awards any experience.
- Enrage — Increases attack speed by 100% and increases damage by 50% for 8 sec.
- Sunder Armor — Hacks at an enemy's armor, reducing it 10% per Sunder Armor. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- Feel the power of the Dark Iron Dwarves!
- Never cross a Dark Iron, <Class>.
- Time to die, <Class>.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Now scales from level 4 - 20 (or 5 - 21). Previous level range was 9 - 10.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.