Dark Secrets and Shady Deals
103 - 110 (Requires 103)
Speak with Lord Ravenholdt.
Aye, this be dirty business indeed, hiring th' Red Blade at such a price... just to hunt down and kill one of their own!
Whatever SI:7 be up to, it be goin' deeper than we first imagined...
SI:7 made a secret deal with The Red Blade to hunt down Amber Kearnen?
It seems that Master Mathias Shaw was willing to pay any cost to have her dealt with...
- 15,500 XP
- Quest accept
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: These be not th' Red Blade's waters... who sent ye laddie?
- Captured Pirate says: I'll... I'll never tell ye!
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Do ye know who I be, laddie?
- Captured Pirate says: Now that ye mention it... ye does look somewhat familiar.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Tethys 'o th' Blood Sail Buccaneers!
- Captured Pirate says: Oh god no! I've heard of you... please don't kill me!
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Now I'll only ask ye one more the hour... who sent ye?
- Captured Pirate says: It was SI:7! They offered us the riches of Stormwind in exchange for Amber Kearnen!
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: We've got what we be needin' here. Ye be off to Dalaran, I'll catch up!
- Captured Pirate says: I think... I just soiled myself! Please... don't kill me!
- Enter the Chamber of Shadows
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Aye, this letter be writ' in no ordinary code. This here code be t' work o' a true master!
- Princess Tess Greymane says: Translation please? I cannot understand his incessant pirate gibberish.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: He said that the letter was written in an advanced code that will not easily be broken.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Ye best watch yer tongue lass or ye'll be makin' a trip t' t' plank!
- Princess Tess Greymane says: T' t'..t' plank?
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: Enough!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.