Dark Simulacrum is a death knight honor talent, available at rank 10.
The death knight strikes a target, applying a debuff that allows the death knight to copy the opponent's next spell cast and unleash it. Unlike , Dark Simulacrum does not cancel the incoming spell. In general, if you can't reflect an ability, you won't be able to copy it either.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-04-05): "Ice Block can now be cast by the Death Knight after being copied by Dark Simulacrum."
- Hotfix (2017-02-21): "Dark Simulacrum's cooldown has been reduced to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds)."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed into an honor talent. Now lasts for 12 seconds, up from 8.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now applies to all spells.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now works on numerous additional spells in dungeon encounters.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.