Lord Garithos (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Othmar Garithos.
|Base unit||Dark Knight|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
Lord Garithos had the unique class "Dark Knight". He has a mix of abilities from the Paladin, Tauren Chieftain, and Mountain King hero units - although the versions of 'Shockwave' and 'Avatar' are slightly different. The use of a paladin spell perhaps suggests the traditional D&D background for a dark knight of being a fallen paladin.
Statistics at Level 8
|Holy Light||Shockwave||Devotion Aura||Avatar|
|Garithos's abilities in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.|
Statistics of Garithos, Level 8 Dark Knight, from Warcraft III:
- Holy Light (instant ranged heal on friendly living unit, or half damage to enemy undead unit)
- Shockwave (line damage)
- Devotion Aura (additional armor aura)
- Avatar (caster receives more armor, HP, damage, and gets spell immunity)
- Medallion of Courage (+4 to intelligence and strength)
- Circlet of Nobility (+2 to all attributes)
- Gloves of Haste (+15% attack rate)
Note: Garithos' statistics are presented at character level 8 when the max level is 10, because he had been level 8 for most of the maps he was in.
- During cutscenes, his name is Grand Marshal Garithos.