Darkmoon Faire Greeter (gnome)
- Not to be confused with Darkmoon Faire Greeter (goblin).
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Darkmoon Faire|
|Location||Goldshire, Elwynn Forest|
Hello and welcome to the Darkmoon Faire Staging Area.
But if you have any questions before you go, I can answer them.
- Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide?
- Mysteries and wonders surround us every day, not just at the faire. We've compiled a list of some of the wonders you may encounter in your every day business. The Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide will help you navigate the wonders of the world.
- With the guide in your possession, you may come across items you never knew existed. Items you may have taken for granted in the past are now treasures that others long for.
- Keep the guide with you, and keep your eyes open for mystery.
- If you happen to lose your guide, seek us out and we will replace it for free.
- What can I purchase?
- An excellent question! We have many things for sale at the faire. If you are interested in food or drink, then visit Stamp of Sylannia's booths.
- If you'd rather purchase something more exotic, then Lhara may have just the thing for you. She specializes in rarities from all over the world.
- And then there is Flik running around here somewhere. If you can grab him he sells balls for throwing and frogs to keep as pets.
- Darkmoon Faire Prize Tickets?
- Glad you asked. Darkmoon Faire Prize Tickets are your currency to purchase some amazing prizes.
- Prize Tickets are rewarded for doing monthly quests and playing the games around the faire.
- Completing the monthly quests will earn you the most prize Tickets, but playing the games daily, is a great way to get ahead.
- Once you have enough tickets, you can spend them at the differend vendors on the faire grounds.
- Darkmoon Cards?
- No one really knows who made the Darkmoon Cards or what their true purpose is, but i can tell you that they have been found all over Azeroth, usually in the hands of a villain attempting to unlock their mysteries.
- There are eight types of Darkmoon Cards: Beast, Blessings, Elementals, Furies, Lunacy, Portals, Storms and Warlords, with eight cards, Ace to Eight in each suit. If you collect all eight of one suit then you can turn them into a deck that you can give to our Professor Thaddeus Paleo in exchange for a powerful trinket.
- The Darkmoon Faire is filled with all sorts of amazing attractions. We have a fortune teller, a concert, a fishing context and a lot of games.
- We are constantly expanding the faire with all manner of new attractions!
- Are there any attractions you'd like more information on?
- Miniature tanks, or Tonks as we've cleverly named them, have been a faire favorite for as long as I can remember.
- We have two arenas dedicated for tonk battles.
- One are pits you against the clock as you race to destroy targets, and avoid the enemy tonks. You just need a game token to play!
- The other are is a place where you can use your own tonks or MiniZeps to battle your friends.
- The Blastenheimer 5000 Ultra Cannon is a state-of-the-art single person projectile device.
- If you'd like to be launched through the skies to fly free as a bird, seek out Maxima Blastenheimer.
- Whack-a-Gnoll is a fun-filled game of whacking... gnolls.
- It's a new attraction, and quite popular among us... Well, Sayge isn't too fond of it.
- Ring Toss?
- We like to make sure that faire goers of all ages can enjoy the games.
- Ring Toss is a simple game whee you try to land a ring on the back of a moving turtle.
- It's one of my favorite games to play.
- Shooting Gallery?
- Rinling runs the shooting gallery.
- There are only three targets to hit, and the faster you are, the better you do.
- Personally, it's one of my favorite games.
- Fortune teller?
- I highly recommend that you visit Sayge to get your fortune told.
- I know, I know... he's a gnoll. But he's a very special gnoll with the power to divine your future!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Level increased to 110.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Level increased to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased to 90 from 85.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.