|Location||Skettis, Terokkar Forest|
Darkscreecher Akkarai is one of four descendants of Terokk's ancient enemies who are being held prisoner by the Skettis talonpriests. You learn of their existence from a tome named . Originally, you were asked to retrieve Akkarai's Talons if you intended to summon and defeat Terokk.
Open a skull pile at one of the red summoning portals in Skettis. If you have 10 Time-Lost Scrolls, you will be presented with a list of names. Select "Darkscreecher Akkarai". The scrolls will be expended and Akkarai will appear in a flash of lightning.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: Minimum Damage - Maximum Damage. (do not forget to add the substracted amount from armor)
- Frost Bolt: ~1K frost damage, resistable.
- Flock Call: Summons 6 Akkarai Hatchlings in two groups. They have about 400 HP - one Arcane Explosion kills them all. Happens about every ten seconds.
- Curse of Mending: Removable curse applied to tank. "Chance to heal target on hit."
- : Teleports a short distance away. Happens about every half a minute.
- Darkscreecher Akkarai says: Hear the voices below the earth! They call for your blood!
- Flock Call
- Darkscreecher Akkarai yells: Consume <name>, my children!
- Objective: Defeat Akkarai and 3 other summoned mobs in Skettis to obtain their quest items.