|Affiliation(s)||Knights of the Silver Hand|
|Status||Deceased (his spirit can be summoned to revive the Battle of Darrowshire)|
Davil Lightfire, originally Davil Crokford, was a Knight of the Silver Hand and a native of Darrowshire who was killed in the Battle of Darrowshire at the height of the Third War. He led Silver Hand Disciples and died of a deadly blow from a ghoul named Horgus, but he didn't succumb to his wounds until he had killed the beast.
His bravery in that battle was an inspiration to the Alliance for a long time afterwards. was recovered by troops of the Scarlet Crusade and taken to their stronghold in the town of Hearthglen, and is read by Crusaders hoping to draw from his strength.
- Devotion Aura
- Hammer of Justice
- Holy Strike
- Davil Lightfire yells: Do not lose hope, Darrowshire! We will not fall!
- Davil Lightfire yells: Horgus, your nightmare ends! Now!
- Davil Lightfire says: Ah! My wounds are too severe. Defenders, fight on without me!
- tells his tale.
- Davil Crokford is an obvious reference to the real-life folk hero Davy Crockett, who was killed at the Battle of the Alamo.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 60.