Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Southwest Krasarang Wilds
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
Dawnchaser Retreat is the second tauren outpost in Krasarang Wilds. It can be found in the southwest part of the wilds, between the Temple of the Red Crane and the Ruins of Korja. The camp is under constant mogu attack.
After two months, the camp was abandoned and burned down by the saurok.
- Kor Bloodtusk
- Munch Windhoof <Flight Master>
- Murn Stronghoof
- Aizra Dawnchaser <Innkeeper>
- Kang Bramblestaff
- Ambassador Han <Stoneplow Envoy>
- Supplies Kodo
- Dawnchaser Hunters
- Dawnchaser Braves
- During the beta, the area was named Farwalker Refuge.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.