|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now heals all allies within 10 yards for 15% of Holy Shock's healing (instead of 75%, split between each ally).
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done. Daybreak no longer incorrectly hits the primary target of the Holy Shock.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. After casting Holy Radiance, your next Holy Shock will also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to the original healing done, divided evenly among all targets.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.