120 (Requires 120)
+2,000 7th Legion
Attend the discussion in Unity Square.
- Speak with Anduin Wrynn
- Attend the meeting
While I have some concerns, I cannot deny the bravery, heroism and sacrifices we have made. That you have made, <name>. Thank you for all the aid you have given to the Alliance.
The future of our ongoing war campaign is why I have asked everyone here. I wish to look at what we've done, so we can decide on the best way forward.
You will receive:
This war may have been necessary, but it is my hope it will be over soon. Then we can begin rebuilding.
We may be on the cusp of winning but we cannot lose sight of ourselves or we will have lost what is most important and our victories will be for nothing.
I hope it will be as High Commander Wyrmbane and Master Shaw say it is and we will see a conclusion soon. Then... Then we can begin the process of rebuilding and healing - Ourselves as well as Azeroth and the Horde.
- Speak with Anduin Wrynn
There can be no peace without action.
<Attend the meeting.>
- (The scene drops into cutscene mode.)
- Wyrmbane salutes as he speaks.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: My king, the attack on Zuldazar was a resounding success.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: The Horde is losing on all fronts. The Alliance should achieve victory in a matter of weeks.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Yes, but at what cost? So many fallen... including Mekkatorque, whose life hangs by a thread. And I fear the death of Rastakhan will ignite a fire in the hearts of the Zandalari.
- Genn Greymane says: He was a casualty of war, Anduin. A king must be willing to sacrifice himself for his people without doubt or hesitation.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I know that, Genn... as well as anyone.
- Anduin Wrynn says: But our mission was to drive a wedge between the Zandalari and the Horde. Instead, we may have strengthened their bond.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: More than half the Zandalari vessels were destroyed in the initial strike, and the Horde fleet is in disarray. Their remaining ships cannot hope to stand against the Kul Tiran navy.
- Genn Greymane says: The Horde has never been more vulnerable. We should strike hard... before Sylvanas hatches another vile scheme.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Press the attack as the Zandalari mourn their fallen king? That would make us no better than the Banshee.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: She's the real problem here. I imagine she is already finding ways to turn this to her advantage.
- Anduin Wrynn says: We must continue the fight. But as we push toward victory, we must never lose sight of who we are and what we stand for.
- As the meeting ends and the others walk out of the square, Anduin and Jaina turn to each other.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Jaina, is there anything you can do for Mekkatorque?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I'm sorry. The mechanism preserving his body is unlike any magic I have encountered.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Our priests feel just as helpless. (Sighs) History will say we won a great victory in Zuldazar. Yet I find little cause for celebration.
- Jaina commiserates.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: It was a costly battle... in many ways.
- Anduin Wrynn says: But enough of that. How are you faring? You held off the Horde's finest warriors so our fleet could withdraw. You risked everything for the Alliance, Jaina.
- Jaina reassures him.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Still recovering, but... I'll be fine. You have enough on your mind without worrying about me.
- Anduin Wrynn says: It is good to have you back with us, Auntie. I missed you.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: So much transpired while I was away. Anduin... I've heard rumors about an old friend of mine--Calia Menethil. What happened in Arathi?
- Anduin Wrynn says: There is much to explain. Some I still don't fully understand... but I'll tell you what I know.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Thank you. Let's find somewhere quiet to talk.
- They leave the square together.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.