Deadliest Cache: Sink and Swim
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Storm's Wake
"Listen" to "Sinker's" "tale".
Mph mph mph mph mph. Mph mph mph.
Mph mph? Mph!
You will receive:
Mph mph mph. Mph.
- Mph mph mph. Mph.
And then what happened?
- "Sinker" says: Mph mph mph!
Players have access to one ability:
- Mph 70 yd range — Mph mph. Mph Instant
There's a glowing blue spot on the roof of the building. Stand in it and Sinker will jump into the sea.
- "Sinker" says: Mph mph... mph.
In the water, there's an Experimental Tideskipper with a laser attached to it's head. Hop on, and the dolphin starts swimming! Players have access to three abilities:
- Laser Blast — Deals damage to enemies in front of the caster. Channeled
- Bombs Away! 100 yd range — Drops a bomb directly below the caster, destroying any idols it hits.
- Move With Porpoise — Increases swim speed significantly for 3 sec. Instant
Exit the vehicle once the objectives are complete to return to the roof of the building.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.