Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Because Deadly Poison deals damage over time, it prevents rogues afflicted with it from stealthing and prevents all players from bandaging for more than a second. However, its continuing damage causes many forms of crowd control to break.
Tips and tactics
- Worthy to note is that Deadly Poison on the target causes damage that breaks other rogues' and , important tools for crowed control.
- Deadly Poison is a basic Rogue spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Rogues guard the secrets to poison-making carefully, lest magi start incorporating poison into their spells. Poisonbolt? Rain of Poison? Poison Elemental? Nobody wants that."
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-02-03): "Damage increased by 4%."
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Deadly Poison damage increased by 30%."
- Hotfix (2016-08-22): "Deadly Poison instant damage has been increased to 17% Attack Power (was 14.2%)."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Assassination.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Combat Rogues learns at level 92, replacing Deadly Poison with .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced . No longer stacks. The effect of has been built into this poison.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Base damage and attack power coefficient have been increased by 30%.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Stacks up to 20.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage slightly increased. Cost reduced.