Ranger Lord (formerly)
|Race||High elf (Humanoid)|
|Occupation||Commander of the Quel'Lithien (formerly)|
In the Shadow of the Sun
Some time before the War against the Lich King, Renthar Hawkspear, leader of the Quel'Lithien Lodge high elves, was approached by the Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas, Lor'themar Theron. Though initially under the impression that Lor'themar had come to apologize on behalf of Prince Kael'thas, Hawkspear is taken aback to learn of the Prince's demise. He asks who will now take the crown, and Lor'themar replies that none remain with a right to it.
Lor'themar references the slightly better state of the Ghostlands, and offers the quel'dorei aid and supplies. Renthar, however, angrily declines his assistance -- and reveals that Lor'themar had banished the quel'dorei of the lodge from Quel'Thalas, as he could not afford to lead a people divided. In addition, Hawkspear speaks of Horde agents who ransacked the lodge and killed several rangers, in the name of the Banshee Queen's champion, Nathanos Blightcaller. He states that by rights he should send Lor'themar's head to Sylvanas, though orders him to leave instead.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
- Death-Hunter Hawkspear says: You choose my corpse over another ally against the undead? So be it.
- Death-Hunter Hawkspear says: Burn...my corpse...do not let me join them...
- Strike - Strikes at an enemy, inflicting weapon damage plus additional Physical damage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Returned as Death-Hunter Hawkspear. Level reduced from 60 to 44.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Model updated.