- "I'd rather fight and die than spend the rest of my days stewing in my cowardice!"
—Boarguts the Impaler
Death Wish is a Fury warrior honor talent, available at rank 46, that temporarily increases damage dealt by 5% at the cost of 10% of health. Stacks up to 5 times.
Notes and trivia
- Death Wish was an epic Warrior spell in the alpha of Hearthstone, but was removed prior to the game's release.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now has a 15 second cooldown, and stacks up to 15 times (was 5).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as a Fury honor talent and redesigned. Increases damage done by 5% at the cost of 10% of total health. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced by .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a Tier 3 talent, down from Tier 5.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14):
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Moved this talent from Fury to Arms.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): Changed the effect of this talent from a debuff to a buff.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Death Wish and Enrage effects no longer stack.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Death Wish and Enrage no longer stack.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Is now usable while under a Fear effect, which will also remove the Fear effect.