Death from Above (rogue ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
- For other uses, see Death From Above (disambiguation).
|Death from Above|
Death from Above is a level 100 rogue talent.
The 'attack' generated at the end of the ability depends on the caster's specialization:
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Removed.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Fixed a bug where Death from Above would consume combo points up to 5 with as expected, but gain bonus damage from combo points up to 10 with Anticipation.
- Hotfix (2017-02-03): "(Assassination) Damage increased by 4%."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Increased AOE damage is now 440% of attack power (was 366% of attack power).
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Death From Above (Talent) area damage increased by 100%."
- Hotfix (2016-08-22): "Death from Above will no longer refund excess combo points if the player is using Anticipation."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now affects for Outlaw rogues.
- Hotfix (2016-03-01): "Fixed an issue where Death from Above's immunity to crowd control effect may persist incorrectly after dealing damage with Eviscerate or Envenom."
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Damage has increased by 25%. For Assassination rogues, the talent now also increases the duration of Envenom.
- Hotfix (2014-12-11): "Resolved an issue where Death from Above could sometimes incorrectly be granting multiple combo points in conjunction with Ruthlessness."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.