Deathbolt is a level 15 affliction warlock talent.
- Deathbolt uses the following periodic effects to factor its damage: , , , , , and .
- Deathbolt counts each instance of the caster's present on the target.
- When specced into , Deathbolt will count up to 16 seconds of 's damage.
- Deathbolt can critically strike, and benefits from damage bonuses such as .
- Deathbolt only factors in the maximum base duration of a warlock's dots, and ignores any additional duration added from the "Pandemic effect" and .
- Deathbolt can be cast while no dots are present on a target, but it will only deal 1 point of damage.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2018-09-12): "Deathbolt's damage now only counts up to the maximum base duration of your DoTs."
- Hotfix (2018-08-17): "Deathbolt will now correctly deal increased damage if cast immediately after casting Unstable Affliction."
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.