Deaths in the Family
9 (Requires 6)
Obtain Gregor's Remains, Nissa's Remains, Thurman's Remains, and Devlin's Remains.
When the Scourge first came, the Agamands fortified their home and convinced those in their employ to remain and help them defend. We were fools, but at least we were loyal fools.
The Agamands, in their pride, doomed us to undeath. And now they are minions of the Scourge!
Serve the Forsaken by defeating the Agamands who fell to the Plague. Serve me by bringing me their remains.
Do you have the remains of the Agamands? Are those cursed beasts finally destroyed?
Revenge has a sweet taste, don't you think? When you destroyed the Agamands, did you catch any hint of free will within them? I hope so. I hope they knew fear before they were smashed into oblivious.
It's a foolish hope, I know. But it is a hope I foster nonetheless.
- Devlin is in front of the barn:
- Devlin Agmand says: The Agmand Mills is held by the Scourge, <Class>. Join us!
- Nissa is upstairs in the farmhouse
- Thurman and Gregor are on either side of a windmill to the northwest of the farm
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Updated for Cataclysm.