Deathstalker Visceri (tactics)
|Title||<Grand Champion of the Undercity>|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Like every Horde champion, he is only encountered by Alliance players. His Alliance counterpart is Lana Stouthammer.
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Deadly Poison — This is stacked inconsistently on the tank as he's being attacked by Visceri, but isn't too threatening.
- Fan of Knives — Identical to the Rogue's Fan of Knives, this hits to the tune of about 2-4k total around Visceri. This compounds with the others' AoE attacks, so melee should be mindful of what the other two are up to.
- Poison Bottle — throws a bottle of poison at a random player's location. The poison persists on the ground for 20 sec and inflicts Nature damage to anyone within 0 yards.
- Eviscerate — This hits the tank for around 3k minimum on regular, not certain about heroic.
Deathstalker Visceri should be targeted first and taken down as quickly as possible, as his Vial of Poison and Deadly Poison attacks can cause a lot of damage in a short period of time (considering the 2 other bosses present; also dispelling the poison would take one global cooldown away from healing), once he has been killed the rest of the fight is pretty straight forward.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.