|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level requirement reduced from 73 to 10.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. When you cast Soul Fire or Shadow Bolt on a target below 25% health, you gain the effect.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Health requirement reduced from 35% to 25%. Soul Shard note removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Redesigned. When , or hit a target that is at or below 35% health, the cast time of Soul Fire is reduced by 20/40% for 8 seconds. Soul Fires cast under the effect of Decimation cost no shards. The Decimation effect is not consumed when you cast Soul Fire