Deeper into the Woods
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+75 Order of Embers
- Go deeper into the woods
We need to go deeper into the forest. The witches are clearly up to something even worse than I'd imagined.
As much as I have a duty to return to Lady Lucille with Master Ashton, I also have a duty to find out more about this threat to our people, and stop it if I can.
Going further into the forest is not without risk, but I believe it is one worth taking.
You will receive:
By my ancestors' anchors that is a large army! At least it doesn't appear to be mobile yet. And the tree... Clearly it is the focus of their efforts.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Master Ashton, will you see this to the end?
- Warren Ashton says: I will indeed. Marten and I shall stay.
- Marten Webb says: Fantastic.
- Warren Ashton says: There seemed to be a great deal of activity at the ruins near the giant tree.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Then we shall meet our friend there. Good luck, champion.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Stay close, gentlemen, and we'll sneak through the witches' lines.
- Cleardawn stealths and the others follow suit. She leads them down across the clearing as they talk.
- Warren Ashton says: The witches spoke of a "Grand Rite" to call forth their master.
- Marten Webb says: Their master?
- Warren Ashton says: A malevolent being who grants them power. I have heard his rage echoing in the darkness.
- Warren Ashton says: Their master hates the Kul Tirans with every fiber of his being. Even the witches are mere pawns in his bid to return to our realm.
- Warren Ashton says: Based on what I overheard while held captive, I suspect this entity is connected to the Drust.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Not just any Drust... their leader, I would wager. The being Arom Waycrest fought against in ages past.
- Marten Webb says: A millennia-old spirit bent on vengeance who wants to kill us all? Lovely.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: We must stop this "Grand Rite" at all costs.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.