110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Jakra'zet slain
Jakra'zet is summoning Mythrax the Unraveler!
We cannot allow the ritual to continue. Jakra'zet must be stopped before it's too late!
Lead the way, <name>. We'll be right behind you.
You will also receive:
It's a miracle we survived...
Head toward Jakra'zet in the eastern chamber of the Blood Font. Doing so will trigger Jakra'zet to stop his channeling and sacrifice his Sandfury Troll followers, instantly killing all of them. Bladeguard Kaja, Warguard Rakera, and Vorrik automatically run into the chamber alongside the player and stop a short distance behind the general, who is still unattackable due to his Blood Shield buff.
- General Jakra'zet says: De ritual of blood is nearly complete!
- Warguard Rakera says: It's over, Jakra'zet. Your plan has failed!
- General Jakra'zet says: Failed? No...
- General Jakra'zet says: I will complete de ritual... with your blood!
Jakra'zet turns around to face the group and becomes attackable. In battle, the general uses several abilities:
- Blood Bolt — Blast the target with corrupted blood, inflicting Shadow damage. Interruptible.
- Bloody Ravager — Throws the caster's scythe at the target's location, leaving behind a mirror image of it. This copy inflicts Physical damage to all nearby enemies every 1 sec. Uninterruptible.
- Plasma Lightning — Strikes all enemies within 60 yards, knocking them back and inflicting Shadow damage. Interruptible.
- Sanguine Ward — Summons a sanguine ward, which reduced damage taken by its summoner by 50%. Uninterruptible.
While it's possible to interrupt Blood Bolt, it is more useful to save interrupt abilities for Plasma Lightning. Avoid standing in Bloody Ravagers and kill Sanguine Wards as quickly as possible to remove their damage reduction.
At certain points during the fight, Jakra'zet will also cast Blood Drain, stunning one of the player's companions. At roughly 65% health, he stuns Bladeguard Kaja with Blood Drain:
- General Jakra'zet yells: I will complete de ritual... with your blood!
- Bladeguard Kaja says: My strength... what... is dis?
- General Jakra'zet yells: More blood! Dis thirst must be quenched!
Around 45-40% health, Vorrik becomes incapacitated by Blood Drain as well:
- Vorrik says: I can't move... help... me...
- General Jakra'zet yells: Did you really think you could stand against a god and live? DIE!
Finally, at roughly 30% health, Jakra'zet uses Blood Drain on Rakera, leaving the player to fight the general on their own:
- Warguard Rakera says: My body... I can't... Arghh!
- General Jakra'zet yells: Your blood empowers me!
The battle ends as soon as the player manages to reduce Jakra'zet to 1% health, at which point a cutscene begins:
- Jakra'zet stumbles across the blood-splattered floor, coughing violently and holding his throat, eventually falling to his knees near the great pit in the center of the chamber, all while Vorrik, the player, Warguard Rakera, and Bladeguard Kaja look on.
- General Jakra'zet says: <Jakra'zet groans.>
- Warguard Rakera says: Dis ends here, General. De plots. De lies. De murders.
- Warguard Rakera says: You will not escape your crimes any longer.
- The camera zooms in on Rakera's face.
- Warguard Rakera says: Dis. Ends. Now.
- Rakera turns to Kaja.
- Warguard Rakera says: Give him a clean death. We have seen enough suffering for one day.
- Kaja begins walking up behind Jakra'zet with her sword drawn. Jakra'zet, however, begins laughing.
- General Jakra'zet says: Suffering? You have not seen true suffering. Not yet...
- Suddenly, before Kaja can reach him, Jakra'zet gets to his feet, rushes forward, and jumps into the pit!
- General Jakra'zet says: But you will!
- Jakra'zet vanishes into the depths of the pit, the last sign of him being a great splatter of blood. Kaja glances back toward Vorrik, the player, and Rakera, until the chamber suddenly begins to rumble and shake. Something immense begins rising out of the pit. Kaja quickly backs off.
- Vorrik says: No... It cannot be!
- Vorrik turns and runs. Rakera does the same, followed by Kaja and finally the player, as the monstrous creature fully emerges from the pit.
- Warguard Rakera says: He was de final sacrifice... We have failed.
- Fully awakened, Mythrax the Unraveler roars at the camera before the screen fades to black.
The player finds themselves back at the Sanctuary of the Devoted with Kaja, Vorrik, and Rakera. Talk to the latter to turn in. Completing this quest rewards "Atul'Aman", the final portion of , and concludes the main Vol'dun storyline. Vorrik offers the dungeon quest , while Rakera offers , a breadcrumb back to Dazar'alor.
- In the beta version of this quest, Sethraliss saved the player and their companions from Mythrax. This did not make it to the live version of the game, but Warguard Rakera still attributes the group's escape to Sethraliss' grace metaphorically in .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.