Defenders of Daelin's Gate
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Galeheart mounted
- Ride to Vigil Hill
- See approach event
The marines at Vigil Hill will need our help. Let's go!
You will receive:
You've come to help? Oh, thank the tides.
- Taelia says: We must get to Vigil Hill. Quick, hop on!
Interact with Galeheart:
- Taelia says: Hold on tight!
- Flynn Fairwind says: Ughh.. ah.. wh-woaaAAHH!
- Taelia says: Flynn! It's okay, I've got you! Are you alright? Where does it hurt?
- Flynn Fairwind says: Uhh... everywhere... <cough>
- Flynn Fairwind says: Harlan... the bastard's sold out to Ashvane... he's... UNGH!
- Taelia says: We know. Just rest. He'll get what's coming to him.
- Taelia says: First we have to hold that gate!
- The camera cuts away and shows that the gate has been destroyed.
- Taelia says: Oh no...
- Taelia says: We're too late.
- Taelia says: See if these people need help. I'll go on ahead.
- Taelia drops the player off in front of a bunch of refugees, walking away from Vigil Hill.
- Vigil Hill Refugee says: Momma it's loud! I'm scared.
- Vigil Hill Refugee says: Just keep walking, sweetie. Don't look back.
- Vigil Hill Marine says: Stay calm, everyone. Continue up the road to the ferry dock.
Head down the Old Drust Road to another Vigil Hill Refugee readying his horse.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.