Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- “The Defilers seek to claim Arathi Basin's valuable resources for the Horde.”
- — Reputation description
The Forsaken Defilers seek to foil the League of Arathor in Arathi Basin and claim it for the Horde. They not only try to secure the Arathi Basin food and supplies for the Forsaken forces, but to weaken the Alliance forces there as well. They seem to show no true loyalty to the Horde forces in Hammerfall, who are more interested in eliminating the Ogre and Witherbark tribes, but to the Forsaken, who wish to destroy the remaining humans in Lordaeron.
Battle for Azeroth
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
|This section is a lore stub.|
Reputation is gained through participation in the Arathi Basin battleground. When you fight in Arathi Basin you earn 16 reputation each 260 resources (=6 ticks per win). On Arathi Basin holiday weekends the required resources is reduced to 200 (=8 ticks per win). Thus granting 96 rep per won Arathi Basin battle and 128 rep on holiday weekends.
- Players that have exalted with Warsong Outriders, Frostwolf Clan, and the Defilers receive the title of Conqueror. This title was introduced with Patch 2.1.
- Wins and losses for your side yields honor.
- At Exalted faction level the can be obtained through a Quest.
- As of a previous patch rewards no longer require specific reputation levels.
- See the Arathi Basin Rewards section for a list of rewards that can be bought from Deathmaster Dwire.
The following quests are available from Deathmaster Dwire in Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands:
- The first quest, The Battle for Arathi Basin! is available at Neutral faction level. Details: Assault the Arathi Basin Gold Mine, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, and Stables. This quest can be completed across multiple Arathi Basin battles.
- The second quest Take Four Bases is available at Friendly faction level. Details: Hold any four bases at one point in time. You do not need to touch all four, just be in the BG while the four are held. Completing this quest awards 1000 faction points.
- The third and final quest Take Five Bases is available at Exalted faction level, and is required to get the . Details: Hold all five bases in Arathi Basin at the same time.
- The Black Bride
- Deathmaster Dwire
- Rutherford Twing
- Deathstalker Mortis
- Deze Snowbane
- Martin Lindsey
- Sir Malory Wheeler
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Reputation is now earned for every 260 resources (250 during Call to Arms), up from 160/150.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): You no longer receive for participating in Arathi Basin - you now receive additional honor.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): Added.